Looking for a natural and health promoting product to use as a liniment for your horse? Then Young Living’s Ortho Ease Massage Oil Blend is a great option! Many of the liniments sold in the tack and feed stores have toxic chemicals and additives. Ortho Ease is made of natural ingredients that will support and promote health.
Ortho Ease Ingredients Include:
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (distilled from pure coconut oil).
- Wheatgerm Oil is rich in vitamin B and E.
- Grape Seed Oil is an antioxidant and is very good for supporting healthy skin.
- Olive Oil contains squalene, an antioxidant and supports healthy skin.
- Almond Oil is high in phytonutrients and supports healthy skin.
- Peppermint Essential Oil- one of the most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comforts.
- Marjoram Essential Oil- relaxes tense muscles after exercise, and is supportive of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Vetiver Essential Oil – A very grounding and balancing oil.
- Thyme Essential Oil- supports the immune, respiratory, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil- contains the same active ingredient as birch and is beneficial in massage for soothing head tension and muscles after exercising.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil- great support to connective tissues like tendons and ligaments.
- Eucalyptus Globulus & Radiata Essential Oils- A great support to the respiratory system, as well as to soothe muscle discomfort after exercise.
- Juniper Essential Oil- known to be beneficial to the skin, and supportive to the urinary system.
8 oz bottle, plastic pump comes with purchase for convenient use and application.
Independent Young Living Distributor #980332